- Social media is an “Active” form of marketing.
- We are interacting with individual clients and continuously putting your business in front of them via Facebook/Twitter/E-mail newsletters/YouTube/Google Places, Yelp.
- Your website is static, in that it provides information and is not constantly moving or changing.
- Social media is “Interactive”. If people have questions, responses or recommendations we would monitor those postings to continually answer and respond in a real time manner via facebook/twitter news feed.
- With a social media presence you will be interacting with potential clients, who could be sharing your business information with their friends and family.